London Eye

Chase Bridge perform at the London Eye

On Tuesday 15th September 24 members of the Rugby World DSC_1364Cup Choir attended an international press release at the London eye.

The choir arrived just in time to see the Webb Ellis trophy placed on display. They were then in the spot light with a rehearsal of their take on World in Union.

Josi said ‘On the way to the London eye we saw the Webb Ellis Cup! It was huge. When looking at the eye we saw that 20 of the pods had been decorated with the flags of the countries competing. We then became really excited as it finally sunk in what we were going to do.’

After a ride on the eye, some refreshments and preparation time, 7.30pm had arrived. It was time for the choir to perform. They performed to a large crowd, which included the press, parents and international rugby players.

The children said ‘When it finally came to performance time, we were so excited. We had a large crowd and our parents were really proud. We meet some rugby players, including Jason Robinson. We got to ask them some questions and have photos taken with them. To sum it all up, we had a great night.’

One thought on “London Eye”

1. I’ve been looking at your blog and the Chase Bridge Facebook page. I am so impressed with everything you’ve been doing over the last few days with the start of the Rugby World Cup – you all sound wonderful – I think your specially written song, Try!, is a triumph but I love your rendition of World in Union in front of the London Eye – such talented children at Chase Bridge! Tell Miss Scott that she’s very talented too!! Well done all of you – genuine superstars.